sttdef.h troubles

Forum search engine doesn’t work now. So, probably here is the answer already, but I didn’t found it yet…
I had installed PGI Server 6.2-625. Server machine is Opteron, and on thist host all is compiled fine. On other machine, x86 pentium, I get:

/home/pgi/linux86/6.2/bin/pgcc sample.c

PGC-F-0206-Can’t find include file stddef.h (/home/pgi/linux86/6.2/include/stddef.h: 14)
PGC/x86 Linux/x86 6.2-5: compilation aborted

Server OS: SuSE 10.0, x86 host: RedHat 7.3.

Hi SergZhum,

Thanks for letting us know that the site search is down. We recently upgraded our web service and obviously we missed this. I’ll let our webmaster know. Note that the user forum search, the link next to the “Memberlist” link above, is working. While this question has been asked before, I don’t mind answering it again.

The most likely cause is that your install failed for some reason. Please try re-installing and note any errors that may occur.

• Mat

Thanks! I tried to do this, but here is another trouble:
/home/pgi/linux86/6.2/bin/pgcc sample.c
PGC-F-0206-Can’t find include file bits/typesizes.h (/raid/users/pgi/linux86/6.2/include/bits/types.h: 136)
PGC/x86 Linux/x86 6.2-5: compilation aborted

I tried to find typesizes.h, but it seems to be missed in RH 7.3… Also I haven’t find any .h file, which defines __*_T_TYPE macroses…