Subscription message getting delayed

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform
(MACOS M1/ Docker image 16.2)
**• DeepStream Version **
@deepstream/cache-redis”: “^2.0.9”,
@deepstream/client”: “^5.2.4”,
@deepstream/clusternode-redis”: “^1.0.1”,
@deepstream/server”: “^5.2.4”,
@deepstream/storage-postgres”: “^3.0.4”,
• How to reproduce the issue? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
One of my subscription where we keep on adding new values to record set is getting triggered like 500 times. In that time, subscription to update room data is not working properly. It is getting delayed by several seconds

Are you asking about the server side or client side for REDIS?

It’s basically server-side that is triggering events late as I could see in the network tab of the WebSocket subscription

@Fiona.Chen

Do you mean the delay between client side and server side is several seconds? Why do you think it is caused by DeepStream msg broker?

Because I could see the time delay between the new state being printed on console and the time it arrives on the WebSocket subscription.

@Fiona.Chen

The delay between client and the cloud server is not decided by deepstream. Please check your REDIS server and your network instead.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.