Sudden Crash and Extension Loading Issue in Custom Omniverse APP

I have developed a customized Omniverse APP using Omniverse Isaac_sim 2023.1.1 as the base app, and everything was functioning normally until yesterday when the APP suddenly crashed without any prior warning, displaying an alert that a dll might be corrupted or missing.

After the incident described above and restarting the APP, a certain extension that utilized the replicator API continuously failed to load and could no longer be opened successfully. (Prior to this, I was able to use the extension without any issues.)

Below is the error message log displayed upon the startup of the APP. I hope to receive assistance from the OV team as resolving this issue is very urgent and critical for me. Thank you very much.

2024-04-08 00:18:22 [8,992ms] [Error] [omni.ext._impl._internal] Failed to import python module build_3d from c:\users\ooooo\desktop\my_app\exts\build_3d. Error: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘_ogn_rendervars’. Traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext_impl_internal.py”, line 187, in custom_importer
return import_public(ext_module.path, ext_module.name, reload_enabled)
File "c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\carb\profiler_init
.py", line 83, in wrapper
r = f(*args, **kwds)
File “c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext_impl_internal.py”, line 94, in import_public
module = import_module(module_name)
File "c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\carb\profiler_init
.py", line 83, in wrapper
r = f(*args, **kwds)
File “c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext_impl\custom_importer.py”, line 76, in import_module
return importlib.import_module(name)
File "c:\users\ooooo\desktop\my_app\kit\python\lib\importlib_init
.py", line 126, in import_module
return _bootstrap._gcd_import(name[level:], package, level)
File “”, line 1050, in _gcd_import
File “”, line 1027, in _find_and_load
File “”, line 1006, in _find_and_load_unlocked
File “”, line 688, in _load_unlocked
File “”, line 883, in exec_module
File “”, line 241, in _call_with_frames_removed
File “c:/users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/exts/build_3d/metai/gen_pcb/init.py”, line 1, in
from .extension import *
File “c:/users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/exts/build_3d/metai/gen_pcb/extension.py”, line 17, in
import omni.replicator.core as rep
File “c:/users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/extscache/omni.replicator.core-1.10.10+105.1.wx64.r.cp310/omni/replicator/core/init.py”, line 17, in
from .scripts.annotators_default import *
File “c:/users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/extscache/omni.replicator.core-1.10.10+105.1.wx64.r.cp310/omni/replicator/core/scripts/annotators_default.py”, line 11, in
AnnotatorRegistry.register_annotator_from_aov(“LdrColor”, output_data_type=np.uint8, output_channels=4)
File “c:/users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/extscache/omni.replicator.core-1.10.10+105.1.wx64.r.cp310/omni/replicator/core/scripts/annotators.py”, line 1078, in register_annotator_from_aov
if aov in SyntheticData.Get()._ogn_rendervars:
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘_ogn_rendervars’

2024-04-08 00:18:22 [8,992ms] [Error] [carb.scripting-python.plugin] Exception: Extension python module: ‘build_3d’ in ‘c:\users\ooooo\desktop\my_app\exts\build_3d’ failed to load.

At:
c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext_impl_internal.py(213): startup
c:\users/ooooo/desktop/my_app/kit/kernel/py\omni\ext_impl_internal.py(328): startup_extension
PythonExtension.cpp::startup()(2):

2024-04-08 00:18:22 [8,992ms] [Error] [omni.ext.plugin] [ext: build_3d-0.1.0] Failed to startup python extension.