Supported Graphic cards for Deepstream SDK 6.2

Hardware Intel core i5 10th Gen x86_64
Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060

Hi, I have installed all dependencies and componentes according with the documentation on Quickstart Guide — DeepStream 6.2 Release documentation

But it has been really disappointing since absolutely nothing works for me, now I have seen this note in the documentation:

“This document uses the term dGPU (“discrete GPU”) to refer to NVIDIA GPU expansion card products such as NVIDIA Tesla® T4 , NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1080, NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 2080 and NVIDIA GeForce® RTX 3080. This version of DeepStream SDK runs on specific dGPU products on x86_64 platforms supported by NVIDIA driver 525.85.12 and NVIDIA TensorRT™ 8.5.2.2 and later versions.”

therefore I would like to be sure if deepstream 6.2 runs on intell x86_64 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS OS, before to buy another machine.

What kind of error have you met?

Please see this previous post: Graph COmposer Error: Unknown type: nvidia::deepstream::NvDsSingleSrcInput - #3 by Fiona.Chen

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Hi @xruan ,
Can you run deepstream-app or sources\apps\sample_apps\deepstream-test1sample? Just to be sure the dependencies are installed correctly.
As Fiona mentioned in the other topic, we didn’t test this specific graphic card, but it should work if the dependencies are installed correctly.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.