Supported SMs for HOST tensorRT_optimization

Please provide the following info (check/uncheck the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.6 and DriveWorks 4.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0
DRIVE OS Linux 5.2.0 and DriveWorks 3.5
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 10.0 (Linux)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ Software 9.0 (Linux)
other DRIVE OS version
other

Target Operating System
Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Xavier DevKit (E3550)
NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX Pegasus DevKit (E3550)
other

SDK Manager Version
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu 18.04
other

Hello there. Considering DRIVEWORKS API to be integrated in to existing system as well as using XAVIER hardware.
Currently testing dnn pipeline on host device with:

• Ubuntu 20.04
  • DriveWorks 4.0 for Host PC
  • GeForce RTX 3080 Mobile GPU

When trying to convert simple .onnx dnn from yolov5 repo getting this error:

Invalid SM for standard engine build. Valid SMs are 60, 61, 70, 72, and 75.

The question is: is there any way to bypass this restriction (even with with cost of performance degradation?

Hi, @DmitriyB

According to “Hardware Prerequisites” in the DriveWorks 4.0 document, “Host System: An x86 computer with a NVIDIA Volta™ or Turing™ based GPU”.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Due to DriveWorks 4.0 compatible with DRIVE OS 5.2.6, I presume you’re based on the release.
Please also refer to “standard runtime, TensorRT supports all NVIDIA hardware with capability SM 6.x or SM 7.x” from DRIVE OS 5.2.6 Release Notes (PDF) for TensoRT installed with DRIVE OS 5.2.6.

Hi @DmitriyB,

This forum is for developers in NVIDIA DRIVE™ AGX SDK Developer Program. We will need you to use your account with corporate or university email address.
Or you can also change your current account to use corporate or university email address by following the below links:
My Profile | NVIDIA Developer → “Edit Profile” → “Change email” → “CHANGE”
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks

Dear @VickNV, thank you for your reply. As you said, unfortunately, my current host PC setup doesn’t satisfy HW requirements.

Dear @kayccc, thank you for your reply. Current email address (dmbarinov@ozon.ru) refer to corporate email address.

Best regards, Dmitriy B

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.