SUPPORTING CUDA DRIVERS FOR GEFORCE 410M NOT FOUND

I HAVE MY SONY LAPTOP VPCEG38FN MODEL WITH NVIDIA GEFORCE 410M GRAPHICS CARD ,
I WANT TO INSTALL CUDA ON MY SYSTEM
i have gone through cuda installation guide
actually my graphics card is not listed in there,so i can not find the specific CUDA drivers for my GEFORCE 410M
i need CUDA for my project work
if anybody could tell me the solution i’ll be very thankful.

The CUDA driver is included in all NVIDIA driver installers, so you should be able to find the latest drivers for your laptop at Official Drivers | NVIDIA. For example, the latest Windows7 driver version there for GeForce 410M is 310.70

If you are installing the CUDA Toolkit, a copy of the minimum driver version required for CUDA development is also available on the CUDA Toolkit downloads page at CUDA Toolkit 11.7 Update 1 Downloads | NVIDIA Developer. Note that the drivers, CUDA Toolkit, SDK code samples, etc. are now included in the all-in-one installer package for each OS.

Also, are you using the latest Getting Started Guide for CUDA developers, which includes installation instructions, available at http://docs.nvidia.com? This site includes pretty much all of our CUDA-related developer documentation.

If not, please let us know where you got the “cuda installation guide” you are using (URL please), and at what point in the installation process you got stuck. I’d like to review and improve our docs so others don’t encounter the same issue you have.

Thanks,

Will.

i haven’t tried with 310.70.
May be i was referring older Getting started guide,i will check with new cuda version.
Thanks

Sorry for so late but i tried 310.7 and cuda 5
previously i was having 297 display drivers. then i installed 310.7.
previous version is get replaced.
when i started installing cuda 5,after some time it showed up an error msg.
“Display driver failed installation”.
I dont know why did this happen.
can you please help me with this??

thanks in advance.