Surround view system software on NVIDIA TX2

Hi ALL,

We are looking for integration of Surround view System with object detection. We need to know the availability of any API’s or demo application of Surround view to execute on NVIDIA Jetson TX2 ? Request suggestion on this.

Regards
Niranjan

Hi Niranantany,

What is the segment you’re developing for? Vehicle, robotics or …what kind of objects you want to detect.
I don’t think we have ‘ready to use’ API for so-called surround view system SW API. We have DeepStream SDK that is available for your eval and see if this is something that could fulfill your development need?
Please refer to: [url]https://developer.nvidia.com/deepstream-jetson[/url]

Cheers

Thank you so much for the reply. We are working for Advanced driver Assistance systems, Vehicle.
We want to detect objects like pedestrians, cars or any obstacles present around the vehicle with the help of four camera’s (surround view).We have object detection code. Looking for a surround solution. So I was interested to know if there is any surround view demo application available, so that I can directly integrate our object detection code with it.

Please support…

Regards,
Niranjan

Niranjan,
For ADAS, a few notes for your reference.

As kaycc indicated, DeepStream SDK is a handy software package that enables AI-based intelligent video analytics capability to your application. A few samples inside demonstrate object classification or detection using pre-trained model as an example. DeepSteam SDK is based on NVIDIA Jetson platform.

For inference performance tuning, you can refer to quite a list of samples inside TensorRT 3.0 package that is also available in Jetpack or download separately.

We also have DriveWorks SDK based on NVIDIA Drive PX2 platform for your reference. The platform is supported via different Forum. But here is a starting info you could check,
https://developer.nvidia.com/driveworks

"if there is any surround view demo application available, so that I can directly integrate our object detection code with it.

=> this might be a challenging task as a few dependencies here,

• model (and dataset for that matter)
  • cameras (or sensor) or overall platform used
  • software/OS stack

However, the samples, SDK building blocks and technologies we provide should allow you to identify a sure path for your further development. Thanks.

Hi,
@ Niranantany - Any luck with finding an api / demo code for surround view monitoring system using 4 cameras?
Currently working on the same.

Kindly help.

Thanks.