Suspend with Linux 5.0 NVIDIA driver 418.56 on Ubuntu 19.04 causes reboot.

I have ASUS ROG GL552VW. I have i7 6700hq (with Intel HD Graphics 530 driver: i915), GTX 960m. I use Ubuntu 19.04, NVIDIA 418.56 driver and kernel Linux 5.0. I’m passing “acpi_osi=Linux” parameter to kernel, I’m not passing “resume=” to kernel.

On Intel PRIME profile:
When I suspended my laptop and was trying to wake it, it started to reboot (it showed ASUS splash screen, started GRUB and normally booted Ubuntu recovering journal and performing hard drive test.

On NVIDIA PRIME profile:
When I suspended my laptop and was trying to wake it, it resumed and showed GNOME lock screen and desktop wallpaper with artifacts. Wallpaper turned into black image with some pink and purple pixels, Ubuntu dingo outline on the wallpaper was made of more punk and purple pixels so the image was not random but rather transformed.

PS. Sorry for language mistakes, I’m sure there are many of them. English is not my primary language.

Please try kernel parameter
acpi_osi=! acpi_osi=“Windows 2009”

I’ve tried your solution just after I’ve noticed the problem exists. Suspend behavior was the same. On acpi_osi=Linux I noticed that the fans speed and laptop temperature in place of GPU was smaller than with acpi_osi=! acpi_osi=‘Windows 2009’.