• Plug in power supply DC jack to power on M/B, check all function work properly.
• Execute the command: “reboot”, then TK1 system will be hanging.
We have some finding as following
- The +1.05V_RUN power will lose after the command “reboot” was being excuting.
- Monitor I2C interface between TK1 with PMIC, TK1 does not complete the I2C command procedure to PMIC.
Then M/B hang.
- Upgrade SW to R21.7 can fix the “sw reboot fail issue” but there are side effects when we continuously reboot M/B by SW command more than 200 times: the USB3.0 interface will be no working.
- Above failure symptom follows CPU, we duplicated it by AB swap approach.
Please let me know detail about what’s modified on R21.7, why it impacts USB3.0 and how to fix this bug.