Sync Quadro Sync II and Blackmagic DeckLink 8K Pro

Hello,
I have a computer with a Quadro Sync II, NVIDIA RTX A6000 graphics card and a Blackmagic DeckLink 8K Pro capture card.
My idea is to be able to synchronize the DeckLink 8K Pro with the Quadro Sync II. The problem is that the Quadro Sync II can output a third-party sync signal of the TTL sync type but the DeckLink 8K doesn’t recognize it as a sync signal. It only supports Tri-Sync or Black Burst. Is there any way to solve this problem and be able to synchronize the two cards? Any sync converter?
The Quadro Sync II can also be configured to take an external signal but it does not recognize sync signals sent by a Blackmagic Sync Generator.

Thank you very much in advance for the help.

Hi there @jaime11 and welcome to the NVIDIA developer forums!

Is that a dedicated sync generator or do you refer to something built-in of the DeckLink?

Since I am not an expert on this, I asked for some info internally and it seems that the Quadro Sync II sync signal is best used with other Quadro Sync cards, not guaranteed to work universally. But it should work with sync signals from an external dedicated AV sync generator.

Some more question regarding

The Quadro Sync II can also be configured to take an external signal but it does not recognize sync signals sent by a Blackmagic Sync Generator.

What sync generator and what sync signal format are you using here?

We have internal QA using for example “Blackmagic Design CONVMSYNC” which also uses Tri-Level Sync or Black Burst. And that works with Quadro Sync.

Thank you MarkusHoHo!!
I am using a Blackmagic Design Sync Generator. The project I’m working on requires a 1080p 50Hz sync signal. The problem is that the Blackmagic Design Sync Generator doesn’t have that sync signal and I’ve been trying with 1080i 50Hz and 720p 50Hz but it doesn’t work for me. I have tried today with 1080p 25Hz and with this signal it works but it forces me to put the project at 25fps and I require 50fps as a minimum. Someone told me that I could use 1080i 50Hz to sync the DeckLink Pro 8K 1080p 50Hz but it doesn’t work for me. On the other hand, I also don’t see a 1080p 50Hz Tri Sync sync generator on the market. And I’m also not sure if I found it compatible with Quadro Sync II.
Is it possible to solve this problem?
Thank you so much!!

I have found this sync generator:

Would it work with Quadro Sync II at 1080p 50?
Thank you

pls remember, using Quadro Sync II will NOT simply be able to enforce ANY timing onto a screen/sink! For the QSII to be able to sync a scanout-to-screen to an incoming Housesync-trigger, the screen (its EDID) MUST be supporting the target frequency with less than 20ppm deviation. (see last table of the quadro Sync user guide…).
So your screens must be advertising the exact 50Hz refresh rate your house-sync generator will input, as a mode supported in its EDID!