System regularly freezes with Quadro GTX 3000 in Kubuntu using 450 and 460 drivers

Running a new Dell Precision 7550 workstation which has a Quadro RTX 3000 6GB card (“Quadro RTX 3000/PCIe/SSE2”). Installed Kubuntu 20.10 with a 5.8.0-36-generic kernel.
After I upgraded to the 460 driver the system regularly freezes so a hardware reset is required to start it again. I downgraded back to the 450 driver version. With this, it is possible to work but the system still crashes if for example video chats are started (e.g. using MS teams) or the screen is shared using TeamViewer.

These freezes seem to happen independently of whether a docking station is connected or not, whether a power supply is connected or not, which PRIME profile is configured, whether an external screen is connected or not.

Log files do not show anything suspicious.
What can I do to improve this behaviour? Which information do you need?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Please run nvidia-bug-report.sh as root after the issue hit and attach the resulting nvidia-bug-report.log.gz file to your post.

It was not the driver’s fault, but a hardware issue. Mainboard and nvidia card have been replaced and now it seems to run flawlessly.