I am following the Text-To-Speech Services deploy guide - “Getting a Real Time Factor Over 60 for Text-To-Speech Services Using NVIDIA Jarvis” (Getting a Real Time Factor Over 60 for Text-To-Speech Services Using NVIDIA Jarvis | NVIDIA Developer Blog).
I have successfully deployed and inference with Tacotron 2 and Waveglow in English, however when switching to Vietnamese model, I got an error when inference when client sent text with Vietnamese language characters. However the inference succeeded with English characters. I changed /models/tacotron2waveglow/config.pbtxt, /models/tacotron2waveglow/mapping.txt with Vietnamese characters, /engines and engines were converted from the Vietnamese Tacotron 2 model.
The error I got on the trtserver side: “Error Exception in CustomContext :: execute (): Could not find ‘(195)’ in the alphabet.”
Thanks for help!