Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Hi, I wanted to know how to pass input url to deepstream -app from the config file? instead of the “python3 python_rtsp-in-out.py -i file:////opt/nvidia/deepstream…”.
For soure uri used by deepstram-app example can be found on DeepStream Reference Application - deepstream-app — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation , this scheme is used by “uri” of ucidecodebin plugin.
How do I disable this in the program, and enable in the config file?
Where can I find an example of this in the python file?
Tell me if I am correct.
So I can run the deepstream-app with my own config file, by passing the source, uri parameters without writing a python file for the same.
There is only C API so far: NVIDIA DeepStream SDK API Reference: DeepStream Yaml Parser API
You can refer deepstream_test1 sample code (deepstream/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test1) in deepstream-6.1 on how it handles direct input or config file.
deepstream-test1 also takes input from the user while running the python file.
You can search “ymal” in the souce code, if the argv includes ymal, it will enter the ymal config file parsing logic.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.