Tao-byom: ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement netron==5.7.7 (from nvidia-tao-byom)

Please provide the following information when requesting support.

• Hardware (RGX 3080)
• Network Type (Classification)
• TLT Version format_version: 2.0
toolkit_version: 3.22.05
published_date: 05/25/2022()
• Training spec file
• How to reproduce the issue ?

Hi there.

In the course of installing"pip3 install --upgrade nvidia-tao-byom", I have encountered the following error:

ERROR: Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement netron==5.7.7 (from nvidia-tao-byom) (from versions: 6.0.0, 6.0.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.3, 6.0.4)
Please suggest a suitable work-around.
I have read:
" Pip3 install nvidia-tao-byom dependencies
In that post you say “I will sync with internal team for other solution.”

Yes, internal team is working on that.

Hi, the new version of nvidia-tao-byom is available at https://pypi.org/project/nvidia-tao-byom/0.0.9/ now.
Please update. Thanks.
conda activate byom_dev
pip3 install nvidia-pyindex
pip3 install nvidia-tensorflow
pip3 install nvidia-tao-byom==0.0.9

Hi again.

I have previously been using a conda launcher environment and following the “Installing through pip” documentation at TAO Toolkit — TAO Toolkit 3.22.05 documentation.
Do I need to create a completely new conda environment called “byom_dev” and work with the new environment instead? Thanks

Not needed.
You can try pip3 install nvidia-tao-byom==0.0.9 directly.

Great.

Thanks for your help Morganh.
However there is a compatibility issue with the version of numpy.

“ERROR: pip’s dependency resolver does not currently take into account all the packages that are installed. This behaviour is the source of the following dependency conflicts.
nvidia-tensorflow 1.15.5+nv22.8 requires numpy~=1.19.0; python_version < “3.7”, but you have numpy 1.18.5 which is incompatible.”

Please advise on the best way to resolve this.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Please run below firstly.
$ conda activate byom_dev
$ pip3 install nvidia-tensorflow

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.