Tao-converter export int8 engine core dump on Xavier NX jetpack 4.6

I think I have found an half solution for the problem.

The -c option I did not specified (as it is not marked as mandatory and as I was exporting an int8 .etlt to an int8 .plan) should be specified.

I tried this command and I got a much longer core dumped

tao-converter -k nvidia_tlt -d 3,576,960 -e ./model_int8.plan -o generate_detections, mask_fcn_logits/BiasAdd -c ./peoplesegnet_resnet50_int8.txt -t int8 -b 1 -m 1 ./peoplesegnet_resnet50_int8.etlt
[WARNING] Skipping tactic 8 due to oom error on requested size of 1818 detected for tactic 60.
[ERROR] Tactic Device request: 1814MB Available: 1536MB. Device memory is insufficient to use tactic.
[WARNING] Skipping tactic 3 due to oom error on requested size of 1814 detected for tactic 4.
[ERROR] Tactic Device request: 1814MB Available: 1536MB. Device memory is insufficient to use tactic.
[WARNING] Skipping tactic 7 due to oom error on requested size of 1814 detected for tactic 60.
[INFO] [MemUsageChange] Init cuBLAS/cuBLASLt: CPU +0, GPU +0, now: CPU 1577, GPU 4649 (MiB)
[ERROR] 1: Unexpected exception std::bad_alloc
[ERROR] Unable to create engine
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Maybe at least a note in the documentation, a runtime warning or an exception raise can help

By the way it still goes into segfault but another one.

I’m trying with the -s as --strict_data_type is not recognized hoping you got the second half… keep you posted