- NXP IMX6 as ep and connect to TX2.
- PCI enumerate IMX6 successful
- NXP IMX6 configure BAR0 8MB and set local memory remap.
- load test pcie driver, map BAR0 to CPU memory address space, write then read
- exception occurs as “tegra-pcie 10003000.pcie-controller: PCIE: Response decoding error, signature: 51000000”
containing driver sample and test log
Please check this screen shot.
7 = INT_CODE_DFPCI_DECERR : Interrupt code for PCIe2 response to downstream request when the downstream
FPCI address does not fall in a claimable downstream region
write , read occurs this exception
I was missed here.
I check the sample driver and can not find any clues.
Dose this error occurs internally in TX2 or route successful to end point device then respond to TX2 this error ?
I found some clues.
It may be caused by PICE switch plugged in or not.
I will update later on.