tegra system profiler

I want to know a few things about the tegra system profiler because I am having trouble installing it.Since i have the rest of tools setup on my tx1 from the jetpack I only want to install the tegra system profiler on my host linux pc. The installation goes through and I receive a prompt to enter the device ip, user name and password. When I enter the fields the connection fails. I verified by ssh’ing to the tx1 through my terminal and it works fine. However on that prompt after installation i cannot connect at all. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Hi trinayan,

Which version of Tegra System Profiler are you using? Through JetPack to install?
What’s the Ubuntu version on your host?

Thanks

Yes I was doing through Jetpack latest version. On host side my ubuntu is 14.04. Should it be ubuntu 16? Thanks

Hi trinayan,

Since i have the rest of tools setup on my tx1 from the jetpack I only want to install the tegra system profiler on my host linux pc. -> so you want to install it on local linux pc.

Please select right one in Jetpack. We have two: one for host and one for target(Tegra). When you select the host one, it should not show the prompt to enter ip and password.