TensorFlow 1.5 python in jetpack 3.2..where is it??

Hi, Im trying to use tensorflow 1.5 for python3 with my tx2 but nothing that I do seems to work…I tried all the tutorials existed on the web, but for me bazel is worst than the plague, that thing just do not install, and from there everything goes to the crapper.
I stumbled upon a post by admin AastaLLL where he says that tensorflow 1.5 is already included in JetpAck 3.2 Could not allocate memory: Tensorflow 1.5 on python 3 for Jetson TX2 - Jetson TX2 - NVIDIA Developer Forums

I have installed it, but when I try to import tensorflow on python it says it does not exist…so where is it? how come it is installed? what should I do to be finnally be able to use this thing?

Im losing my mind, I have coding PTSD now. Whenever I see “fatal” or “error” messages on the terminal I get some kind of 'nam flashback.
Pls help

Hi,

You can check this GitHub for the information of TF-1.5 on JetPack3.2 DP:

Ex.

$ wget https://github.com/peterlee0127/tensorflow-nvJetson/raw/master/tensorflow-1.5.0-cp35-cp35m-linux_aarch64.whl
$ sudo pip3 install tensorflow-1.5.0-cp35-cp35m-linux_aarch64.whl

Thanks.

I just wanna say that you are my new hero. Batman or Superman got nothing on you. Thank you so much.