TensorRT download fails

Trying to run sdkmanager and it’s failing on the download for TensorRT. It seems as though the page for the libnvinfer-plugin8_8.2.1-1_cuda10.2_arm64.deb doesn’t exist

This message is in the sdkmanager logs:
ERROR: TensorRT on Target - target: Body request failed. Server error: 404 - Not Found. Url: https://developer.download.nvidia.com:443/assets/embedded/secure/tools/files/jetpack-sdks/jetpack-4.6.1/Jetson_461_b110/libnvinfer-plugin8_8.2.1-1%2Bcuda10.2_arm64.deb?x_tQYWKIBnWuTDTrjHMpVylC_aIIvc3WYfmTEL16r0QFGxcfvmOJkO2rkJVkRVN1FAT4CF_XlWfRa_Q78EDUaKd4IgA8lxWOgd-JXlkpB2yDnMpD8LjQs3BxdEmy7ZXOEmbCnB7_qwCM9VesgsWsXG9AnofwadZYcb-qCiOBc-ohLEFGus6H6nqCUL_HyhqC3WrL8pCYaWISm-cUV6gJXHbJi4KDHLZVfg9sVeQ2neRpOphMlcicwPPk8XU

1 Like

Hi David,

We are experiencing an outage at the moment, and are actively working to resolve the issue. Unfortunately we don’t have an ETA for when this will be fixed. I will post here when we are up and running

Thanks for your patience,
Tom K

Thanks for the quick response!

I was just wanting to bring it to your attention as everything else seemed to be downloading correctly. I figured it might’ve been a misplaced or misnamed file or something.

1 Like

Yes, all assets have been reloaded and files are now available for download. Thanks for your patience.

Cheers,
Tom K

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.