Tesla C2050 Monitoring - Windows 7

Hey,

First off, I’m a newbie to CUDA, GPUs etc. so if this is a stupid question, sorry!

I have a dual boot machine with Ubuntu and Windows 7. I have both setup and working fine (apart from a couple of minor issues) with my GeForce card and Tesla C2050 card.

In Linux, I can run nvidia-smi -a to monitor my two graphics cards, see the fan speed %, GPU % and Memory %. I was hoping to be able to do the same in Windows but can’t see anyway to do this…

I would have thought there is a way but have yet to find it and was hoping someone could give me the answer?

Thanks

Jonathan

Hey,

First off, I’m a newbie to CUDA, GPUs etc. so if this is a stupid question, sorry!

I have a dual boot machine with Ubuntu and Windows 7. I have both setup and working fine (apart from a couple of minor issues) with my GeForce card and Tesla C2050 card.

In Linux, I can run nvidia-smi -a to monitor my two graphics cards, see the fan speed %, GPU % and Memory %. I was hoping to be able to do the same in Windows but can’t see anyway to do this…

I would have thought there is a way but have yet to find it and was hoping someone could give me the answer?

Thanks

Jonathan

Since then, I’ve managed to figure this out - in Windows the equivalent program lives at C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe. You’ll need to run it with administrator priviledges using the command line.

Since then, I’ve managed to figure this out - in Windows the equivalent program lives at C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI\nvidia-smi.exe. You’ll need to run it with administrator priviledges using the command line.