Test3 App with modification working perfectly in Deepstream 5.0 DP - After GA Upgrade strange slowness

Hi All,

I’ve been using the Deepstream 5.0 DP for about a week and i have a managed to merge Test4 and Test3 app so that I can run a RabbitMQ server, All was working fine until this morning and I upgraded to GA release of Deepstream 5.0.

I’m using 6 Hikvision cameras 5 of them are all the same and 1 is a PTZ, when I change the PTZ FPS all other streams slow down or nearly never update.

When I remove the PTZ and replace the 6th camera with another matching the other 5 all works perfectly and I get 20FPS+

I’m using the second stream with all the same settings and the only change was the Deepstream 5.0 GA upgrade this morning.

Anyone seen something like this ?

Thanks

Nvidia AGX

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Do you mean you config the PTZ as different FPS with the other 5 cameras then the pipeline slow down? Did you change PTZ FPS during the pipeline in “PLAYING” status?