TF-TRT convert to INT8 error

HI:
I followed TF-TRT docunment:Accelerating Inference In TF-TRT User Guide :: NVIDIA Deep Learning Frameworks Documentation, succeed convert model to INT8 with feed_dict_fn to send calibrate data, but when i use input_map_fn i get error:

Here is my platform:
Centos 7
P4
CUDA 10
Python 2.7
Tensorflow 1.15

Here is my code:

dataset = tf.data.TFRecordDataset(tf_calib_data_files)
iterator = dataset.make_one_shot_iterator()
features = iterator.get_next()
def input_map_fn():
    return {'input:0': features}

converted_graph_def = converter.calibrate(
    fetch_names=['detection_boxes_l1:0','detection_scores_l1:0','detection_classes_l1:0','detection_boxes_l2:0','detection_scores_l2:0','detection_classes_l2:0'],
    num_runs=10,
    input_map_fn=input_map_fn)

Then i get error:
ValueError: node ‘IteratorGetNext’ in input_map does not exist in graph (input_map entry: input:0->IteratorGetNext:0)

This error come from import_graph_def(), but why?

Hi,

Could you please share the model file to reproduce the issue so we can better help?

Thanks

Thanks for your response,
the model is just the retrained ResNet V1 50 model provided by tensorflow slim,and i converted it to pb file,download from
https://github.com/tensorflow/models/tree/r1.13.0/research/slim#pre-trained-models
it seems the model file is too large to update, i am sorry

I also have this issue. I cannot solve it. Maybe it is a bug for the latest version (TensorFlow container from 19.11-19.12). Waiting for the reply of the solution.

Please refer below support matrix:

Will recommend you to use below latest NGC container image and let us know in case issue persist.

Thanks

Any solution?