TGD(Tegra Graphics Debugger) Performance Dashboard is Not displayed.

I am trying to use TGD with our Android Application, but some issue occurs as follows.
Please let me know some solution.

[Issue]
After connecting our Application with TGD, “Performance Dashboard” is Not displayed.

[Procedure]

1. I have modified our Android.mk to link our Application to debug libs(libTegra_gfx_debugger.so, libNvPmApi.Core.so).

2. Push debug libs to Tegra device via adb as follows.
    push /NVIDIA Corporation/Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1/target/android-t124-aarch32/Stripped_libTegra_gfx_debugger.so
    to /vendor/lib/libTegra_gfx_debugger.so
    push /NVIDIA Corporation/Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1/target/android-t124-aarch32/Stripped_libNvPmApi.Core.so
    to /vendor/lib/libNvPmApi.Core.so

3. Start TGD

4. I tried two methods on TGD documentation “Tegra_Graphics_Debugger.pdf”.

• Launching Applications with Tegra Graphics Debugger:
    • Attaching to Applications with Tegra Graphics Debugger:

[Result]
“Connect to Application” window is closed, but “Performance Dashboard” is Not displayed
and “Capture Frame” menu can Not be selected. That menu is gray out.

[Environment]

• Device is Tegra K1
  • TGD version is 1.1

[Other Info & Question]
I think that other debug libs are necessary for TGD, so I tried to push other libs to Tegra device as follows.

push /NVIDIA Corporation/Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1/target/android-t124-aarch32/Stripped_libEGL_tgd.so
to /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
push /NVIDIA Corporation/Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1/target/android-t124-aarch32/Stripped_libGLESv1_CM_tgd.so
to /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
push /NVIDIA Corporation/Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1/target/android-t124-aarch32/Stripped_libGLESv2_tgd.so
to /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so

However, a fatal error occurs as follows(logcat info).

I TegraGfxDebugger: Bypassing interception of blacklisted process: surfaceflinger
I TegraGfxDebugger: Not intercepting this application, reverting to Tegra libraries
I TegraGfxDebugger: Fatal Error: Failed to open /vendor/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra_real.so or /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra_real.so

How can I get “libEGL_tegra_real.so”?
Also if I have some mistakes, please let me know.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Hi,
please note:

1. You don’t need push any TGD libs manually
  2. You don’t need compile you application with TGD libs

as user guide says, open connect dialog, install debugger, select your application, press launch button, then enjoy debugging with TGD.

when you cannot see performance dashboard, open it by menu->view->restore default layout

Thank you for your reply.
Sorry, my explanation was not enough, so I add some information.

1. You don’t need compile you application with TGD libs

My Tegra device is “SHIELD TABLET(Tegra K1)”, so I tried to link TGD libs
according to your comment on other topic as follows.

using static lib, add following to your Android.mk:

tgd libs

include (CLEAR_VARS) LOCAL_PATH := YOUR_PATH_TO_LIBS LOCAL_MODULE := libTegra_gfx_debugger LOCAL_SRC_FILES := libTegra_gfx_debugger.a include (PREBUILT_STATIC_LIBRARY)

include (CLEAR_VARS) LOCAL_PATH := YOUR_PATH_TO_LIBS LOCAL_MODULE := Stripped_libNvPmApi LOCAL_SRC_FILES := libNvPmApi.Core.so include (PREBUILT_SHARED_LIBRARY)

include (CLEAR_VARS) LOCAL_PATH := YOUR_PATH_TO_LIBS LOCAL_MODULE := Stripped_libTegra_gfx_debugger LOCAL_SRC_FILES := libTegra_gfx_debugger.so include (PREBUILT_SHARED_LIBRARY)

end tgd libs

LOCAL_STATIC_LIBRARIES += libTegra_gfx_debugger
LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES += Stripped_libNvPmApi Stripped_libTegra_gfx_debugger

1. You don’t need push any TGD libs manually

When “Install Debugger” button is selected on TGD, the push error occurs, so I push debug libs(libTegra_gfx_debugger.so, libNvPmApi.Core.so) to my device manually.
Error message is
failed to copy ‘C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/Tegra Graphics Debugger 1.1/target/android-t124-aarch32/Stripped_libTegra_gfx_debugger.so’ to ‘/vendor/lib/libTegra_gfx_debugger.so’: Read-only file system

when you cannot see performance dashboard, open it by menu->view->restore default layout
Attachments

I tried this, but I can Not see performance dashboard too.
Also I got a logcat and TegraGfxDebugger message is as follows.

I TegraGfxDebugger: Checking for system wide graphics debugging…
I TegraGfxDebugger: Intercepted dlopen(file_name = /vendor/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so, mode = 1)
I TegraGfxDebugger: GTI is in the middle of initialization, using system dlopen()
I TegraGfxDebugger: Intercepted dlopen(file_name = /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so, mode = 1)
I TegraGfxDebugger: GTI is in the middle of initialization, using system dlopen()
I TegraGfxDebugger: Failed to detect Tegra Graphics Debugger installed to the system. Assuming the debugger stub is linked to the application and the shared library is in the application’s lib path.
I TegraGfxDebugger: Loading system EGL library from /vendor/lib/libEGL.so
I TegraGfxDebugger: Loaded system EGL library.
D libEGL : loaded /system/lib/egl/libEGL_tegra.so
I : Attempting to load EGL implementation libEGL_tegra_impl
I : Loaded EGL implementation libEGL_tegra_impl
D libEGL : loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so
D libEGL : loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_tegra.so
I TegraGfxDebugger: Bootstrap_EGL_AcquireAddresses succeeded.

Do you have any ideas?
If I have misunderstanding, please let me know.
Thank you for any help you can provide.

I’m confused. Have you root your device or not?

Sorry making you confused.
As a result, the performance dashboard can be displayed.
I think that my procedure is not correct.
Thank you for your help.

I am closing this topic.
If I have other problems, I will submit new topic.