The behavior of the actor differs greatly depending on "param6" of "create_actor ()"

Hi
The behavior of the actor during training differs greatly depending on whether “param6” of “create_actor ()” is set to ‘0’ or not. If there is no collision, I want to make the same movement.
Is it normal that the movement of the actor differs greatly due to the difference in the value of “param6” even though there is no collision?

Hi DDPG7, that parameter is the collision filter mask. It shouldn’t affect actor motion, only what it collides with. Could you please share a concrete example of how it affects the actor movement?
If you have some code that reproduces it that would help too.

Sorry

After asking the above question, I changed the script and URDF, so I couldn’t reproduce the phenomenon.

The change when that phenomenon occurs is as follows.

# robot
            self.robot_actor_handle = self.gym.create_actor(
                env_handle, robot_asset, self.robot_start_pose, "robot", i, 1, 0)
            self.gym.set_actor_dof_properties(
                env_handle, self.robot_actor_handle, robot_dof_props)
            # self.gym.enable_actor_dof_force_sensors(env_handle, self.robot_actor_handle)

# target
            target_pose = self.start_target_pose
            self.target_actor_handle = self.gym.create_actor(
                env_handle, target_asset, target_pose, "target", i, 2, 0)
                env_handle, self.target_actor_handle, target_dof_props)

# robot
            self.robot_actor_handle = self.gym.create_actor(
                env_handle, robot_asset, self.robot_start_pose, "robot", i, 1, 0)
                env_handle, self.robot_actor_handle, robot_dof_props)
            # self.gym.enable_actor_dof_force_sensors(env_handle, self.robot_actor_handle)

# target
            target_pose = self.start_target_pose
            self.target_actor_handle = self.gym.create_actor(
                env_handle, target_asset, target_pose, "target", i, 1, 0)   # change para6
                env_handle, self.target_actor_handle, target_dof_props)

I remember how not only the orbit of the actor but also the operating speed changed significantly.
I changed para6(1 or 2) several times and confirmed it.
I will contact you again if there is a similar phenomenon.