Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) jetson xavier nx
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.1.3
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) CUDA10.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) questions
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
cd /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-test4 export GST_DEBUG_FILE=debug.txt export GST_DEBUG=4 rm -rfv ~/.cache/gstreamer-1.0/ ./deepstream-test4-app -i /home/a/91_09151231.mp4 -p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.1/lib/libnvds_amqp_proto.so --conn-str="localhost;5672;guest" -c cfg_amqp.txt -s 0
After running above commands, the pipeline cannot be PLAYING mode. The output messages also cannot be published to broker. Following debug.txt is the detail.
debug.txt (103.8 KB)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
What’s happen? and how to solve it?