The ivc demo does not work properly after enabling the can demo

After I re-decompressed a spe demo, the firmware generated by directly compiling can realize the function of ivc echo normally. But after I enable can demo, ivc echo can’t work normally. Can’t these two functions be enabled at the same time?
I just modify follow code in the rt-aux-cpu-demo/soc/t18x/target_specific.mk,set this macro is 1

# Enable = 1/Disable = 0 CAN sample app
ENABLE_CAN_APP := 1

That’s not the expected behavior.
Can you provide more details, like log, etc.?

br
ChenJian

Hello,jachen
This problem may have something to do with the hardware I use. I can reproduce this problem with a baseboard designed by ourselves, but it is normal on the development board provided by nvidia. But our own baseboard does not provide the debug serial port of spe, so I cannot print log now

Hello, 674493271:
I cannot imagine why that’s related to hardware.
Maybe some pinmux changing, or dtb change?
Anyway, debug port is very helpful.
In addition,
<But our own baseboard does not provide the debug serial port of spe>
SPE shares the same UART port as kernel. Are you sure there no debug port in your carrier board? It’s better to add it, or BSP debug may be a hard job without UART.

br
Chenjian

Do you mean that both linux and spe will use uartg to print debugging information in the tx2 platform?

Sorry, I just noticed that you are using TX2, which is using UARTG as SPE debug port, and is different from AGX.

br
Chenjian

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.