The nvoverlaysink does not seem to take any notice of the window size set earlier in the
pipeline (nveglglessink does).
Is there a way to control nvoverlaysink’s window size. I notice parameters for the overlay but
no obvious window size parameter in the doc.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
The nvoverlaysink plugin is deprecated in L4T release 32.1. Please use nvdrmvideosink or nv3dsink for rendering gst-v4l2 decoder output.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
nvdrmvideosink is Weston based sink. Weston (Wayland) — Jetson Linux
Developer Guide 34.1 documentation (nvidia.com), it can only overlay the video directly, no window support. If you need scaling, please add nvvidconv or nvvideoconvert(if you are using DeepStream) in your pipeline.
Please pay attention, not all nv plugins are DeepStream plugins. DeepStream SDK FAQ - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.