The rtsp cound not read by deepstream4.0 but played well with ffplay

the rtsp cound not read by deepstream4.0 but played well with ffplay.

rtsp://admin:zhengbang123@192.168.92.193/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1

is’t because of the special character in this rtsp url?

Hi,
Please share your platform(TX2? Xavier? …) and release version( $ head -1 /etc/nv_tegra_release ).

You may check if you can launch it through uridecodebin:

gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri=rtsp://admin:zhengbang123@192.168.92.193/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1 ! nvoverlaysink

We have released DeepStream SDK 5.0 GA. You can consider to upgrade to the latest release. For staying on 4.0, please use 4.0.2.

Thanks for reply, my GPU card type is GTX 1080Ti, and the deepstream version is 4.0.1, in my procedure, uridecodebin is used, generally, the rtsp and rtmp can be successfully read, only the rtsp url “rtsp://admin:zhengbang123@192.168.92.193/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1” with special character ‘&’ can’t be read.

Hi,
We have an IP camera and it can be launched like:

uri='rtsp://192.168.1.114:554/user=admin&password=&channel=1&stream=0.sdp?real_stream'

So the character should not be an issue. A bit strange you cannot launch it.

could you tell me which version of deepstream used in your test?

Hi,

We try it on DS5.0 GA.

could you please try it with deepstream 4.0.1? thanks!

Hi,
This does not looks like an issue in DeepStream SDK. Suggest you check if your source can run with software decoder:

$ gst-launch-1.0  rtspsrc location='rtsp://admin:zhengbang123@192.168.92.193/cam/realmonitor?channel=1&subtype=1' ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! avdec_h264 ! xvimagesink

ok, thank you!

In my docker with deepstream 4.0 , there is no plugin “xvimagesink”, could you give me another test command?

Hi,

You may try fakesink.

Another user also has a working URI with &:

So the character should be valid. FYR.

Ok, thanks for your help!

Hi, DaneLLL, could your tell me how to get the results of classification of sgie with deepstream 4.0 c++ sdk? we realized that in deepsteam 3.0 but the data structure in deepstream 4.0 has been changed, i just found no related deepstream example in a whole day. could you show me a example? thanks!

Please check