The source code cannot be compiled, but it can be on my DLI online training courses

Hello, everyone
Recently, I studied deepstream sdk in DLI online training courses

My source code compiled and ran well in DLI. Then I downloaded it locally and found that it could not be compiled successfully.

Here is my source code
filesink.c (14.4 KB)

It seems that different deep stream versions have different description names for the element function.

The compilation error is as follows:
cc -c -o filesink.o -I…/…/…/includes -I /usr/local/cuda-11.4/include -pthread -I/usr/include/gstreamer-1.0 -I/usr/include/glib-2.0 -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include filesink.c
filesink.c: In function ‘osd_sink_pad_buffer_probe’:
filesink.c:75:3: error: unknown type name ‘NvDsObjectParams’; did you mean ‘NvDsObjectMeta’?
NvDsObjectParams *obj_meta = NULL;
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NvDsObjectMeta
filesink.c:91:34: error: ‘NVDS_META_FRAME_INFO’ undeclared (first use in this function); did you mean ‘NVDS_META_INFO’?
if (nvdsmeta->meta_type == NVDS_META_FRAME_INFO) {
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NVDS_META_INFO

• Hardware Platform (x86/64 / RTX3060)
**• DeepStream Version 6.0
**• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version 470.86

Can you find those struct definition in your environment?

Just these two days, the official DLI course content has been updated, which seems to be completely different from the old version, so the new version of the code can solve the problem. Thank you for your support

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.