The term 'deviceQuery' is not recognized

I use win 10 and GTX 1060(notebook), trying to install CUDA 9.0. After I installed CUDA 9.0 and run nvcc -V in the command prompt, it succeed. Next I built deviceQuery.exe using Visual Studio 2015 and located the directory where deviceQuery.exe is located, then within the command prompt, I type:

PS C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\CUDA Samples\v9.0\bin\win64\Release> deviceQuery

But what I see is not the GPU information but the message as below:

deviceQuery : The term ‘deviceQuery’ is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable
program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:1

• deviceQuery
  •   + CategoryInfo          : ObjectNotFound: (deviceQuery:String) [], CommandNotFoundException
      + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Suggestion [3,General]: The command deviceQuery was not found, but does exist in the current location. Windows PowerShell does not load commands from the current location by default. If you trust this command, instead type: “.\deviceQuery”. See “get-help about_Command_Precedence” for more details.

I can’t find how to fix this problem, please help me.