The Xavier 32.3.1 usually reboots, how can I get the reason of the reboot?

Hi,
As the title said,the Xaviver 32.3.1 usually reboots,how can I get the reason of the reboot. I have read the journalctl log, but can’t get useful information. Is there other log from which I get the the reason?

Thanks

Hi,

1. Please disable bluedroid from the kernel modules list and see if the issue is still. There is a known issue about this on devkit if you are in some old release.

2. If this does not help, please use uart log to monitor the device and it will tell you why it got reboot. journalctl log will not record an abrupt reboot.

Hi,
Does disabling bluedroid means modifying the state of bluedroid_pm to disabled in the devicetree?
Thanks

Yes.

I have disabled bluedroid_pm, but when after restart system, I inputed the command lsmod and discovered that the module bluedroid_pm is listed.
NOTE: The method to disabled bluedroid_pm is to change the devicetree and to burn the devicetree in the mmcblk0p36.

Then just remove the bluedroid driver from your /lib/moduels

I have done what you say, and I inputed the command “dmesg|grep Blue” and the following is listed. Is it right?
xingshen001@ugv:~$ dmesg|grep Blue
[ 1.152506] Bluetooth: Core ver 2.22
[ 1.152582] Bluetooth: HCI device and connection manager initialized
[ 1.152602] Bluetooth: HCI socket layer initialized
[ 1.152617] Bluetooth: L2CAP socket layer initialized
[ 1.152657] Bluetooth: SCO socket layer initialized
[ 2.846208] Bluetooth: RFCOMM socket layer initialized
[ 2.846219] Bluetooth: RFCOMM ver 1.11
[ 2.846226] Bluetooth: HIDP (Human Interface Emulation) ver 1.2
[ 2.846231] Bluetooth: HIDP socket layer initialized
[ 17.744737] Bluetooth: BNEP (Ethernet Emulation) ver 1.3
[ 17.744749] Bluetooth: BNEP socket layer initialized
Thanks

Just check lsmod has bluedroid_pm or not…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.