There is a bug for the driver 419.35 that supporting NVIDIA GeForce 940MX (windows 10 x64bit)

I found a bug when I installed the driver of “419.35-notebook-win10-64bit-international-whql-rp.exe” for my NVIDIA GeForce 940MX on Windows 10 x64 bit System.

Bug detials:

-- After the installation, I didn't found the folder,"NVSMI", which should be in the path of "C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVSMI". So I couldn't use the command "nvidia-smi".

-- I could only find the "nvidia-smi.exe" in the path of "C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvlti.inf_amd64_c76e6fcd108a9f7d/" which is the source but not the target.

So I think it’s really a bug, pleace fix it and release a new version of the driver for NVIDIA GeForce 940MX on Windows 10 x64 bit System.

Thanks!

Hello,

Thanks for posting. I suggest submitting the bug here: https://developer.nvidia.com/nvidia_bug/add

Best,
Tom

Thanks,I have submitted the bug for more than one week. The state is still opening.

Hello,

Can you provide the bug tracking number? I will dig in and see what the status is.

Thanks,
Tom