This frame is flashed again after several frames

Hi all.
deepstream_sdk_v5.0.0_x86_64.tbz2、deepstream_sdk_v5.0.0_jetson.tbz2
On all the platform we have(TX2,Nano,NX, Server),if nvstreamdemux for ds5.0 is used, the video is abnormal.when it comes to ds4.0,it is normal.

After each frame, there is an image of the previous frame flashing, or this frame is flashed again after several frames.

1.zip (1.1 MB)deepstream-app.txt (3.4 KB)

I transform the video you uploaded to frames, can you specify which frame is having the issue you mentioned?

I think that is the whole video have the issue

But I did not see any frame is same with another?

dont know how to describe exactly the weird situation of videos. but the output video was not smooth like the origin video input.

Hi,amycao.
The whole video have the issue, and the frames are in a different order from the source videos.
If the frames are number as 1,2,3,…,n, … in the source, in the sink it may be 3,1,4,2,…,n+1,n,…

Can you provide the source stream you used?

Hi.amycao.
I just used sample_1080p_h264.mp4,sample_1080p_h265.mp4 in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/samples/streams/, and deepstream-app in /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-5.0/bin/. config attached.
deepstream-app.txt (3.6 KB)

And you can use the command bellow to number the video.

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=sample_1080p_h264.mp4 ! decodebin ! \
nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw,format=I420" ! timeoverlay ! \
nvvideoconvert ! "video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=I420" ! \
nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=sample_1080p_h264_1.mp4 sync=false

Hi,
Still confused about the issue you met, is it demux issue? or decode order issue or display order issue? please see inline.

if nvstreamdemux for ds5.0 is used, the video is abnormal.when it comes to ds4.0,it is normal.
→ if demux issue, we have issue for demux, and dev team is fixing it.
The whole video have the issue, and the frames are in a different order from the source videos. If the frames are number as 1,2,3,…,n, … in the source, in the sink it may be 3,1,4,2,…,n+1,n,…
→ if display order issue, please specify detailed about how you check this?