Through the remote SSH tool, you can only use deepstream-app to call the display output screen

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson AGX
**• DeepStream Version 6.0

I am executing deepstream-app -c source8_1080p_dec_infer-resnet_tracker_tiled_display_fp16_nano.txt via remote ssh tool

You can see the picture on the monitor external to the AGX

However, when I remotely execute the python demo through the SSH tool, I can only execute it through the external screen, otherwise the screen will not be displayed. How to deal with it?

There is no error in the execution of python

You can execute “export DISPLAY=:0” before executing deepstream-app command, in this way the deepstream-app will use the default external monitor although you execute the command on SSH remotely.

The default sink is nveglglessink which is based on X11. It does not work from remote ssh terminal. You may try vnc or other method. Frequently Asked Questions — DeepStream 6.1.1 Release documentation

Thanks, I have referenced deepstream-app to get the solution
Just use nvoverlaysink, but remove the tranform element

Also I have a problem with gstreamer.
I use the following code to store the video in segments, but I found that if the program terminates unexpectedly or manually uses Ctrl+C to terminate, the last video of the segment cannot be played. I saw that the official website gives the attribute moov-recovery-file To solve it, but I can’t achieve it, how can I do it?

gst-launch-1.0 -e v4l2src ! video/x-raw,width=320,height=240 ! videoconvert ! queue ! timeoverlay ! x264enc key-int-max=10 ! h264parse ! splitmuxsink location=video%02d.mkv max- size-time=10000000000 muxer-factory=matroskamux muxer-properties=“properties,streamable=true”

This is DeepStream forum. Please raise your topic in gstreamer community. GStreamer: Mailing Lists

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.