ThrustAllocator missing default constructor?

In building OpenCV 3.0 from source (from GitHub master), I’m getting an issue which seems to be related to the CUDA toolkit and not to OpenCV itself. I have an 860M on Ubuntu 16.04 with driver 367.18 and CUDA toolkit 8.0. Am I right in saying that this is an error with the toolkit itself, or am I doing something incorrectly?

Build Command:

cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -D OPENCV_EXTRA_MODULES_PATH=/home/hades/Downloads/opencv/opencv_contrib/modules -D PYTHON3_EXECUTABLE=/usr/bin/python3 -D PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR=/usr/include/python3.5 -D PYTHON_INCLUDE_DIR2=/usr/include/x86_64-linux-gnu/python3.5m -D PYTHON_LIBRARY=/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libpython3.5m.so -D PYTHON3_NUMPY_INCLUDE_DIRS=/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/numpy/core/include -D WITH_TBB=ON -D ENABLE_FAST_MATH=1 -D CUDA_FAST_MATH=1 -D WITH_CUBLAS=1 -D CUDA_ARCH_BIN="5.0" -D BUILD_TESTS=OFF -D BUILD_PERF_TESTS=OFF -D BUILD_EXAMPLES=OFF /home/hades/Downloads/opencv/opencv

(Seemingly) relevant error portions, with full text below:

/usr/local/cuda-8.0/include/thrust/detail/reference.inl(127): error: no default constructor exists for class "thrust::detail::execute_with_allocator<cv::cuda::device::ThrustAllocator, thrust::system::cuda::detail::execute_on_stream_base>"

/usr/local/cuda-8.0/include/thrust/detail/reference.inl(98): error: no default constructor exists for class "thrust::detail::execute_with_allocator<cv::cuda::device::ThrustAllocator, thrust::system::cuda::detail::execute_on_stream_base>"