TK1 ‘s system in error

TK1 ‘s system in error.When Tk1 is turned on, the forcepower key is mistaken as a power-on button, and the boot interface is in an infinite loop. I can only press restart button , then press the power button to enter the system. How to get back to normal?In other words,how to make the TK1 back to use Soft power button to enter system normally?

I don’t understand what is the error here. Is this a hardware issue?

“When Tk1 is turned on, the forcepower key is mistaken as a power-on button”
“I can only press restart button , then press the power button to enter the system.”

Could you elaborate this comment?

If you refer to the image here, the power button and force recovery are normally unrelated:
https://elinux.org/Tegra/Boards/NVIDIA_Jetson_TK1

Not sure which combination you are referring to, but the power button is typical…tap for power on, hold for around 8 seconds to force power off (not a good idea if you can avoid that…running systems should use a proper shutdown). The reset will momentarily cut power on a running system, and then restore power (also not a good idea if the system is running). That final “force recovery” button does nothing unless it is held down while power is reset or while power is started…and that doesn’t result in anything other than the device momentarily becoming something special the driver software running on the PC understands (for the purpose of flashing…but unless you run flash software even that will do nothing at all).