Tlt resnet18 performance drop between .tlt inference and .engine

If possible, can you share your tlt, etlt model along with the avi video file, test images?

yes but I can’t post it here- can I email you?

also, I just noticed these warnings when I convert the .tlt to .etlt- do you think this could make a difference?

Matplotlib created a temporary config/cache directory at /tmp/matplotlib-1dbyo_5x because the default path (/.config/matplotlib) is not a writable directory; it is highly recommended to set the MPLCONFIGDIR environment variable to a writable directory, in particular to speed up the import of Matplotlib and to better support multiprocessing.

Using TensorFlow backend.

Using TensorFlow backend.

WARNING:tensorflow:Deprecation warnings have been disabled. Set TF_ENABLE_DEPRECATION_WARNINGS=1 to re-enable them.

NOTE: UFF has been tested with TensorFlow 1.14.0.

WARNING: The version of TensorFlow installed on this system is not guaranteed to work with UFF.

DEBUG: convert reshape to flatten node

DEBUG [/usr/local/lib/python3.6/dist-packages/uff/converters/tensorflow/converter.py:96] Marking [‘predictions/Softmax’] as outputs

You can upload the files to a google drive folder, then I can request access to it.

More, please disable dla as below. This may result in accuracy drop.

enable-dla=0

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.