Touch Panel can't wakeup nano's ubuntu system!

Hello
I have a touch panel based on cypress’s TMA568 for nano, and the touch panel’s driver work well.

But now I have a problem as follows:

(1) If I login nano's ubuntu and do nothing for a while, the ubuntu system goes to sleep. In this case, when I touch the touch panel the ubuntu will be awakend immediately.

(2) If I DO NOT login nano's ubuntu and do nothing for a while, the ubuntu system goes to sleep. In this case, I touch the touch panel, but the ubuntu system can not be awakend for ever.

The difference between these two case is whether login nano's ubuntu system for just one time.

If I DO NOT login nano's ubuntu, when ubuntu goes to sleep, I will never wake up the system by touch panel. But, in this case I can wake up the ubuntu by mouse and keyboard. And in this case, the touch panel's driver can invoke interrupt and report touch axis correctly.

I have been confused by this problem for several days, thank you very much!

Hi wujianzhang2002,

Sorry that I don’t have a touch panel in hand to reproduce this issue. Could you help verify if similar issue happens to other wake on event? For example, use the mouse click or power button to hit similar issue.

Do you add some extra Device tree for this panel? If yes, could you share it? If not, could you tell what interface are you using for this panel?