Trouble Accessing NVIDIA Docker Images: Authentication Error

Hello NVIDIA community,

I’m encountering an issue when trying to access NVIDIA Docker images and I’m hoping someone here might be able to provide some guidance or a solution. I’ve been attempting to download a specific image from the NVIDIA TAO Toolkit, but I’m running into an authentication error that I haven’t been able to resolve.

When trying to execute the docker pull command for the nvcr.io/nvidia/tao/tao-toolkit:5.0.0-tf1.15.5 image, I receive the following error message:

Docker pull failed. 500 Server Error: Internal Server Error (“Head https://nvcr.io/v2/nvidia/tao/tao-toolkit/manifests/5.0.0-tf1.15.5: unauthorized: authentication required”)

I made sure I was registered and logged into NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC).

I generated a new API Key from the NGC portal and used this key for docker login bur the error persisted

Despite correctly following the authentication steps, I continue to face the mentioned error when trying to download the image.

Additional Information:

• I am using Docker version 4.18.0.
  • My operating system is Windows 11.
  • I have attempted to generate a new API Key and repeat the process, but the issue persists.

Has anyone faced a similar issue or has any idea on how to resolve this authentication problem? Any help or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your time and assistance.