Trouble twith drivers for mx150

Hello. I start study the deep learning and for this I need such libraries as CUDA and cuDNN. But when I installed the drivers for my laptop, I had problems. If I close my laptop and send it to sleep, and then open it, I see this, my screen is in some squares(sorry for quality).

My laptop:
Xiaomi Notebook Air 13.3 with Geforce MX150
Ubuntu 18.04.02, kernel 4.15.0-46

I try different version drivers for linux(390, 410, 418), and they all cause such a problem. I did not have such a problem on Windows 10.

Can someone help me?
a666c3a13a050a71ed992633c36a36a0-full.jpg

a666c3a13a050a71ed992633c36a36a0-full.jpg

Can you include the picture in the post, using the button “image”, so we don’t have to click anything?

How are you installing CUDA in Linux?

Sorry, but i haven’t button “image”, i can only add file.
I tried to install drivers for the video card using .run and .deb variant from official Nvidia site. Then i tried install cuda how was written on the tensorflow website [url]https://www.tensorflow.org/install/gpu[/url] (sudo apt-get install --no-install-recommends cuda-10-0), so I tried to install it by following the instructions [url]Installation Guide Linux :: CUDA Toolkit Documentation.

But it seems to me that the problem is connected with the drivers, since I recently reinstalled the system and got the same problems without installing cuda.

I solve my problem. I created file

/etc/modprobe.d/nvidia-graphics-drivers.conf

and added to it

blacklist nouveau
blacklist lbm-nouveau
alias nouveau off
alias lbm-nouveau off