Troubleshooting NULL Issue in DeepStream Python Pipeline with Reid Model of Tracker Config with OutputReidTensor

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): dPU A40.
• DeepStream Version: 6.4-triton-multiarch.
• TensorRT Version: 8.6.2.3.
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 525.147.05.
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): questions.
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)

I am currently using DeepStream Python, and my pipeline is sources → streammux → pgie (person detection) → tracker → sgie (reid), but I noticed that the config of config_tracker_NvDCF_accuracy.yml uses the reid model and we can use outputReidTensor=1 to get embeddings from the model. So, I changed my pipeline to sources → streammux → pgie → tracker. However, it seems that outputReidTensor=1 is not working because in the code snippet

l_batch_user=batch_meta.batch_user_meta_list
print("l_batch_user", l_batch_user)
while l_batch_user is not None:
    try:
        user_meta= pyds.NvDsUserMeta.cast(l_batch_user.data)
    except StopIteration:
        break
    if user_meta and user_meta.base_meta.meta_type == pyds.NVDS_TRACKER_BATCH_REID_META:
        pReidTensor = pyds.NvDsReidTensorBatch.cast(user_meta.user_meta_data)
        print("pReidTensor", pReidTensor)
    try:
        l_batch_user=l_batch_user.next
    except StopIteration:
        break

try:
        l_frame = l_frame.next
    except StopIteration:
        break

l_batch_user=batch_meta.batch_user_meta_list is NULL. Can you guide me on how to fix this? Thank you in advance.

Please refer this topic for geting ReID in Python: How to access Re-ID tensor for cross camera re-id - #25 by st123439

I tried the topic you referred but it doesn’t seem to work on Deepstream 6.4, have you tried reproducing it ?

I have updated the bindings w.r.t deepstream 6.4 but when i run the pipeline i dont get any output,

referred above link how-to-access-re-id-tensor-for-cross-camera-re-id

and these are the modified files
bindtrackermeta.cpp.txt (6.8 KB)
bindnvdsmeta.cpp.txt (27.5 KB)
trackermetadoc.h.txt (10.7 KB)
nvdsmetadoc.h.txt (23.7 KB)