Trying to generate mass production blob failed

I just used Tegra186_Linux_R32.5.0_aarch64.tbz2 and Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R32.5.0_aarch64.tbz2 to try to generate clear mass production blob, but got failure. The following are the command strings (jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc):

$ sudo tar xvf Tegra186_Linux_R32.5.0_aarch64.tbz2

$ sudo tar xvf Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R32.5.0_aarch64.tbz2 -C ./Linux_for_Tegra/rootfs

$ cd Linux_for_Tegra

$ ~/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo ./apply_binaries.sh

$ ~/Linux_for_Tegra$ sudo BOARDID=3668 BOARDSKU=0001 FAB=100 FUSELEVEL=fuselevel_production ./nvmassflashgen.sh jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc mmcblk0p1 > massflash_blob_generation.log

massflash_blob_generation.log (31.0 KB)

I also tried ON LINE but got the same failure.

thanks a lot for the help!

But, I got success using Tegra186_Linux_R32.4.3_aarch64.tbz2 & Tegra_Linux_Sample-Root-Filesystem_R32.4.3_aarch64.tbz2 to repeat the above procedure!!

hello jason.lu,

there’s failure logs to sign binaries failed.

Error: Could not find dtc
Keep temporary directory /home/test/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/1822
Error: Signing binaries failed.

is your Xavier NX eMMC sign/encrypted to enable Jetson security?

hello jason.lu,

besides download the Linux Driver Package (L4T) and execute the script to generate the image.
could you please install the JetPack release image with NVIDIA SDK Manager | NVIDIA Developer.
I’ve confirm with JetPack-4.5.1 to generate mass production blob, i.e. mfi_jetson-xavier-nx-devkit-emmc.tbz2
thanks

Got it, thanks a lot, Jerry!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.