Trying to login to Jupyter Notebooks ...

Thank you Arno for your efforts … I am downloading the image zip and will see if it works.

The end result was that we were working from instructions (I and four other students) and the password in the documentation was that the password was “jetson.” As it was written, I assumed it was right … it turns out it was “jetbot” … not “jetson” … I’ll document this later, as we have to catch up with our research parter high schools and use the Jupyter Notebooks and their documentation.

Jupyter Notebooks are really useful if you get a chance to use them. They combine programming and written support and details on the same page and can repeatedly execute a command effortlessly with the documentation in normal appearance. Not as a “comment” within a program. Support files for the Jetbot are within JN.

Just learning, but this is great.

As usual, the solution is very simple.

Oddly enough, one of the sparkfun downloads will not download and unzip no matter what we do. The others have worked, but this one that we needed didn’t work on multiple computers and Mac and PC. Still wondering about it.

Thanks again!

Ford