Trying to stream multiple videos of different codecs in parallel and have to perform segmentation on all the videos

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

**• Hardware Platform (GPU) = Nvidia RTX 2080ti
**• DeepStream Version = 6.0
**• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)= 510.54
**• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) = questions
**• Deepstream container version - deepstream:6.0-devel
**• How to reproduce the issue ? Hi I’m new to deepstream, I went through deepstream python app examples and understood basics of deepstream. I tried to write custom python code which streams multiple videos and does segmentation on it similar to the deepstream-test3 python example (deepstream_python_apps/apps/deepstream-test3 at master · NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps · GitHub) which does detection on multiple video streams.

I’m able to stream multiple videos and perform segmentation on it at same time but my output window is showing a single window which streams all these videos sequentially.

ex:- if I’m streaming three videos, my output window is displaying first 6 frames of first video, followed by 6 frames second video, followed by 6 frames of third video in single output window.

I want to display the segmentation output of all the videos as separate output windows, like the output windows of example python program deepstream-test3 in github. Please guide me on this

I have attached python segmentation code and config.txt for your reference
semantic.txt (998 Bytes)

customseg.py (13.6 KB)

to run the python program :- python3 customseg.py file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/deepstream_python_apps/apps/videoplayback.mp4 file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/sources/deepstream_python_apps/apps/videoplayback1.mp4 file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264

Please do not probe the same three functions with the same pad.

else:
        tiler_src_pad.add_probe(Gst.PadProbeType.BUFFER, seg_src_pad_buffer_probe, 0)
        tiler_src_pad.add_probe(Gst.PadProbeType.BUFFER, seg_src_pad_buffer_probe, 1)
        tiler_src_pad.add_probe(Gst.PadProbeType.BUFFER, seg_src_pad_buffer_probe, 2)

And uridecodebin does not support raw H264 stream. Please do not use file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 as input

Please make sure you are familiar with gstreamer knowledge and coding skills before you start with deepstream.

Your problem has nothing to do with deepstream.

Thank you for the guidance, I will check and get back to you soon with the changes you said

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.