Two CAN networks to one Tegra. DrivePx2

Hello,

I am using DrivePx2 and in that TegraA to receive CAN messages from one CAN network and send some of the messages among the received ones to another CAN network. I have use CAN0 to read and which works, I am able to read all the messages which I send through CAN0 through Canoe using simulated dbc.

While sending message I use the dwSensorCAN_sendMessage to send the message and there is a separate dwSensorHandle_t for send socket initiated with CAN1 socket.

When I run this, status output from dwSensorCAN_sendMessage is DW_SUCCESS but I am not able to see that message on canoe trace window neither on another terminal window using candump can1.
I have created separate handles for CAN0 and CAN1 and initiated dwSAL_createSensor and dwSensor_start for both of these handles. and while using dwSensorCAN_sendMessage to send message I am using the CAN1 handle.
I have brought up both the CAN using the below commands

sudo ip link set can0 type can bitrate 500000
sudo ip link set can0 up
and similary for CAN1 as well.

Below is the output from ifconfig from TegraA:

can0 Link encap:UNSPEC HWaddr 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00
UP RUNNING NOARP MTU:16 Metric:1
RX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:10
RX bytes:0 (0.0 B) TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)
Interrupt:114

can1 Link encap:UNSPEC HWaddr 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00-00
UP RUNNING NOARP MTU:16 Metric:1
RX packets:2 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:0 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:10
RX bytes:16 (16.0 B) TX bytes:0 (0.0 B)
Interrupt:115
I would like to know if I am doing something wrong? Am I missing some steps?
Because, if I send a simulated CAN message from canoe on CAN1 I can see that in the trace window in canoe. But when I send the message from application using dwSensorCAN_sendMessage function call, I am unable to see it.
Please let me know if this is correct or something is wrong.

Dear raghunanadan,
It is not clear about the issue from description. Could you please file a bug with relevant sample code and steps to reproduce the issue on our side.
Please share bug ID, we will look into this issue.
Please login to https://developer.nvidia.com/drive with your credentials. Please check MyAccount->MyBugs->Submit a new bug to file bug. Thanks.

Hello Siva,

I have submitted the bug. Bug id:2709655. Please let me know if you need more information.