Two different drives for 2 different GPUs

Hi all,
I’m new here, i need only one support
I have MSI 1070ti duke, and GTS250 GPUs
I need to install these 2 GPUs in one machine using Windows 10

I’m working with on Media Server solutions, so i need to use the 4x outputs of the 1070ti with maximum resolution, for video projectors

And the GTS250 is for main display only, not for anything else.

Do you think they will work fine without conflict?

Please i need your support

Best I can establish, the GeForce GTS 250 is based is based on G92, an architecture for which support was eliminated from NVIDIA drivers years ago. There can only be one NVIDIA driver active in the system, and the driver needed for the GeForce 1070Ti cannot support the outdated GTS 250.

Current drivers require GPUs with compute capability >= 3.0, but I would suggest choosing a GPU of a more recent architecture, to avoid being affected by future architecture deprecation in the drivers. You should be able to acquire a new low-end GPU such as a GeForce GT 1030 for less than $100.

Thanks njuffa for your reply,
Thanks for your help and support

One mre question please
Do you think the GTX 9/8/7/6 series will work with my 1070ti without driver conflict?

I have GTX610, GTX730 and GTX950

As I said, current drivers support any compute architecture >= 3.0. That means GTX 610 and GT 730 (I don’t think there is a GTX 730?) won’t work.

The Geforce GTX 950 is Maxwell-based (compute capability 5.x). I wouldn’t expect that architecture to become unsupported in the drivers for years to come, so that looks like a safe choice.

Thanks dear for your support,
Now i have bought Zotac 1030 low-profile GPU card

I need your help to set the 1030 only for main Display.
But the Render, Physics and everything else is used by 1070ti card

How to do it?

Thanks dear for your support,
Now i have bought Zotac 1030 low-profile GPU card

I need your help to set the 1030 only for main Display.
But the Render, Physics and everything else is used by 1070ti card

How to do it?