TX1 Pinmux Spreadsheet -> u-boot header file Strangeness

I’ve designed a base board for the TX1 and I want to modify the pinmux. So I did the following

1. Downloaded the pinmux spreadsheet from the download page
  2. Modified the pins (with no errors)
  3. Created dtsi files
  4. Exported the CSV file of my pinmux spreadsheet
  5. Cloned the pinmux tools from https://github.com/NVIDIA/tegra-pinmux-scripts
  6. Modified 'csv-to-board.py' to define my board
  7. Generated my board file then my u-boot header file

Now I have my header file for u-boot, I did all the stuff to build a custom board in u-boot (basing it off of p2371-2180) and when I attempt to build u-boot it reports an error with the generated header file:

In file included from /Linux_for_Tegra/sources/u-boot_source/board/nvidia//.c:14:0:
/Linux_for_Tegra/sources/u-boot_source/board/nvidia//pinmux-config-.h:20:11: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘TEGRA_GPIO’ [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]

The ‘TEGRA_GPIO’ is referenced in the generated header file, while the file .c which is a copy of /Linux_for_Tegra/sources/u-boot_source/board/nvidia/p2371-2180/p2371-2180.c Doesn’t recognize that define. I was contemplating raising an issue on the pinmux tool github page but this seems to be a disagreement between the u-boot source file and the pinmux tool. So either one or both need to change.

I worked around it by making my include file look like the previous include file so I’m not blocked but wanted to bring this up.

Dave

Hello, Dave:
I just checked the u-boot source, and found ‘TEGRA_GPIO’ was defined @ include/dt-bindings/gpio/tegra-gpio.h. That should be OK if you include the correct dtsi.

br
ChenJian

Thanks, I guess I missed that