Tx2 Boot failure due to wrong /etc/fstab

When I mounted an external hard disk on TX2, I copyed the /home and /usr to /mnt/newdisk dir. But I didnot modified /ext/fdisk, and it occurs to boot error, Following is the error log console:
cp not writing through dangling symlink ‘/etc/resolv.conf’
/sbin/init:errors while loading shared libraries:/lib/libip4tc.so.0: cannot open shared object file : No such

Is there anyone can help me out? Thanks

Just to let you know, the “dangling symlink” is unrelated for this and you can ignore it.

About the “/sbin/init” error:

…this would also be unrelated to having copied files related to “/home”. However, moving content used during init (the very first process to boot after the kernel loads) depends on “/usr”. I do not know what “libip4tc.so” is for, but the failing “/sbin” location of this file is most likely a symbolic link into:
/usr/lib/aarch64-linux-gnu/libip4tc.so.0

Now consider that many of the architecture specific files of aarch64-linux-gnu are mandatory for boot, and perhaps for mounting partitions to “/mnt” (or any location). You would need to mount there in order to have the ability to mount there. The so-called “chicken and the egg” conundrum. Moving all of “/usr” somewhere else won’t work as you expect.

If you just copied files there, then fixing it is perhaps as simple as editing a file, but if the system is not booting, then even editing a file can be problematic. If you actually moved content there, and your original “/usr” is no longer present, then you will end up flashing again.

In terms of editing a file for the simpler case you will probably still end up cloning, editig the clone, and then flashing the repaired clone. However, there is a chance that serial console will still let you drop into a bash shell and repair…but it isn’t likely since all of the editors are themselves someone in “/usr”. Tricks can be played with the “echo” command and redirecting to a file, so it isn’t actually impossible (“echo” is a shell built in, and if the shell is in “/bin”, then the shell will survive).

Do you have work you consider important to save? If not, then I’d just suggest flashing again. If you must save work, then it will take significant time and you will need a lot of extra disk space on your Linux host PC.

Note that if you want information on putting partitions in alternate locations you can ask about that too. Moving “/home” is common and easy, and so is moving “/usr/local”. However, moving “/usr” is not: This falls into the realm of relocating the entire root filesystem, “/”.

I am re-flashing the os image. Thanks for your kindly reply :)