TX2 deepstream-imagedata-multistream example

Hi,

I have a new TX2 board, and I have been experimenting with it using the deepstream-imagedata-multistream python example, and I have some issues:

1. After running the example code, I noticed that the first 2 saved image files are black image, but they have the bounding boxes saved withing the image file. Example run using the sample_1080p_h264.mp4 video file. All other saved images after that are fine.
    Why are the first two images corrupted?

2. When I used 4 inputs files (based on the sample_1080p_h264.mp4 video), the tiled video display freezes several times (just for a short moment).
    Why does the tiled display freezes?
    Is there a limit when using TX2 with 4 video sources (video resolution and FPS )?

Best Regards,
Dani

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hi,
I am using Nvidia Jetson TX2 with DeepStream Version 6.0 and JetPack Version - 4.6. TensorRT Version 8.0.1-1+cuda10.2.

In order to test my board, I downloaded the latest deepstream python apps code examples from github: GitHub - NVIDIA-AI-IOT/deepstream_python_apps: DeepStream SDK Python bindings and sample applications.
Since I plan to use camera to capture detection frames to image files, I used deepstream_imagedata-multistream example code.

The code was not changed and to run it I used:
$ python3 deepstream_imagedata-multistream.py file:///opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.0/samples/streams/sample_1080p_h264.mp4 frames

The program run without any errors.

While checking the saved image files in ‘frames’ directory, I noticed that the first 2 image file are corrupted: the frame image is black but the bounding boxes are available:

I run the program several times and the result was always the same ( 2 first saved files are corrupted).
Please inform me if this is a bug or system limitation for saving the first 2 frames?