TX2 DMA registers

Hello,

I am looking for the DMA (common and channel) register details in the TX2 TRM. There is a section on “13.8 General-Purpose Central DMA (GPC-DMA) Registers”. The first subsection under that is 13.8.1 GPCDMA_SCR_SCR_CH0_0 which starts at Offset: 0xf00. I am not able to find the details of DMA control registers (which I assume will have an offset of 0x0) and so on. Is it missing or am I looking in the wrong section?(Document ver: v1.0p dated June 21, 2017). Is there a later version of the document available?

In TX1 TRM, section 21.2.5 APB DMA Registers and 21.2.6 APB DMA Channel Registers covers the details.

NOTE: I am trying to port over a custom implementation of SPI driver from TX1 and TX2 and would like to remap the registers.

Will check if can public them.
What REG information you would like to know?

Thank you dear ShaneCCC,

We are looking for information related to DMA Common Status, CSR, requesters TX & RX, and channel registers - CSR, STA, CSRE (DMA Pause), TX & RX FIFO and word count, SRC & DST pointers. If you could share these, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Did you find this out? The current TX2 TRM doesn’t have the CSR register’s details, among the other GPCDMA registers.

I also was trying to implement a SPI driver with DMA, but wasn’t sure what value to set in the REQ_SEL field… among other things